Alli Webb’s Loaded Nachos Recipe / THE MESSY TRUTH
- 1 (16-ounce) bag restaurant-style tortilla chips
- Protein of choice
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange about 1/3 of f the tortilla chips on the baking sheet in an even layer. Top with a layer of protein of choice, then all but 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese. Add another layer of chips, another layer of protein, and the Monterey Jack cheese. Add a final small layer of chips, then a small layer of protein, then a final sprinkling of Cheddar.
- Place in oven and remove when cheese is melted. Serve immediately.